With Thanksgiving next week plenty of people will be heading to the airport soon to get to their holiday destination, which means airports will likely be even more stressful than they already are. But not all airports will be that bad, and now InsureMyTrip has come out with their list of the least-stressful airports, based on which airports are least likely to cancel flights.
The report finds:
- Daniel K Inouye International airport in Hawaii is the least stressful airport, with Hawaii’s Kahului Airport in second place.
- Chicago’s O’Hare International and Midway International are currently experiencing the highest cancellation rates in the country.
- New York’s LaGuardia isn’t expected to be the most stressful for travelers this Thanksgiving, improving their cancelation rates this year.
- Flights scheduled for departure between 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm are more susceptible to delays and cancellations
Ten Least Stressful Airports For Thanksgiving
(click here for the complete list)
- Daniel K Inouye International – Honolulu, HI
- Kahului Airport – Kahului, HI
- Salt Lake City International – Salt Lake City, UT
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International – Atlanta, GA
- Boise Air Terminal – Boise, ID
- Portland International – Portland, OR
- Spokane International – Spokane, WA
- Luis Munoz Marin International – San Juan, PR
- Seattle/Tacoma International – Seattle, WA
- Minneapolis-St Paul International – Minneapolis, MN
(Photo by DC)
Source: Business Insider